Pricing for cohort June 2019-May 2020
|Optional field course||$2,000|
- Four 8-week online courses
- One yearlong capstone project course
- Unlimited access to all online course materials
- Technology use and other service fees
- Support from mentors throughout the program
- Weekly face-to-face online interaction with experts
- Personalized expert advice on course work
*Limited partial scholarships are available on a competitive basis to offset the cost of attendance.
Optional field course includes:
- Week-long immersion experience in the tropics
- All course materials, site visits, field exercises and facilitated team work
- Room, board and transportation in the country where field course takes place
- It does not cover travel cost to the country where field course takes place or visa fees
Partial scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Scholarships cover between 25 to 75% of the tuition fee. Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate the ability to apply what they learn during the program to concrete projects in the tropics.
To be considered for a scholarship, please submit the scholarship application form in addition to your program application. Applications received by March 7, 2019, will be given priority consideration for a scholarship. You can submit the form after the priority deadline until mid-April 2019, but no guarantee is given that the review committee will consider them. Admission decisions are made independent of scholarship requests.
Required materials: To be considered for a scholarship, you must submit a completed scholarship application form. With your application, please include a short statement explaining 1) why you are seeking a scholarship and how it will help you reach your goals and 2) how you will apply what you learn to a concrete initiative in the tropics and create a positive impact.
We strongly encourage applicants to explore additional options for funding their tuition, including asking for employer support and searching for professional development grants.