Pricing for cohort June 2020-May 2021
|Optional field course||$2,000|
- Four 8-week online courses
- One yearlong capstone project course
- Unlimited access to all online course materials
- Technology use and other service fees
- Support from mentors throughout the program
- Weekly face-to-face online interaction with experts
- Personalized expert advice on course work
*Limited partial scholarships are available on a competitive basis to offset the cost of attendance.
Optional field course includes:
- Week-long immersion experience in the tropics
- All course materials, site visits, field exercises and facilitated team work
- Room, board and transportation in the country where field course takes place
- It does not cover travel cost to the country where field course takes place or visa fees
Partial scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Scholarships cover between 25 to 75% of the tuition fee. Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate the ability to apply what they learn during the program to concrete projects in the tropics.
Scholarship applications will be open between January 24, 2020 and February 23, 2020. Sign up for our mailing list for the link to the scholarship application form and up-to-date information.
Admission decisions are made independent of scholarship requests. To be considered for a scholarship, you must have already completed your general application form. Then submit the scholarship application between January 24, 2020 and February 23, 2020.
We strongly encourage applicants to explore additional options for funding their tuition, including asking for employer support and searching for professional development grants.